Prof Dr Ashraf Reda
• Acting Prof. of cardiology department, College of medicine, Menofia University.
• President of EAVA (Egyptian Association of Vascular biology and Atherosclerosis ) www.cardio-risk.org
• Director and PI of the Egyptian Cardiovascular Risk Factors Project
• National Lead Investigator for Egypt in FHSC of European Atherosclerosis Society
• Founder of WGLVR (Working Group for Lipidology, Vascular biology and Research),
a division of the Egyptian Society of Cardiology
• Founding Chairman of EGYBAC (Egyptian board of Accreditation in Cardiology)
• Former Elect board member and Treasure EgSC 2005-2013
• MB.BCH: Ain Shams University, December 1979.
• Master degree in cardiology. El-Azhar University, 1984.
• MD degree in cardiology. Menofia University, 1991.
• FESC, fellowship of European Society of Cardiology