Gulf Medical University, Ajman (United Arab Emirates)
Galal Eldin Nagib Elkilany
132 Holly Dr., LaPlace, LA 70068
Expertise in Cardiology, Adult & Pediatric Echocardiography, as well as my areas of experience in Nuclear Cardiology and Preclinical detection of Cardiovascular Diseases, Cardiac Imaging and R&D; training others whether in the classroom or the laboratory and clinical trials.
PhD/MD Approved by WES (World Education Services), New York, NY 10004, USA
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• Bachelor Degree of Medicine; School of Medicine, Tanta University, 1987
• Master, Cardiology and Angiology, Tanta University 1991
• Medical Doctor (Doctorate), Cardiology, Tanta University 1998
HONORS AND AWARDS
• 2013: Distinguished Fellow: International Society of Cardiovascular Ultrasound [ISCU] (18th World Congress of Echocardiography and Allied Techniques, USA).
• 2004: Fellow: International Society Of Cardiovascular Ultrasound [ISCU] , USA .
• 2003: ESC Fellow