National Heart and Lung Institute Imperial College, London (United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland)
Professor Rosen combines a busy clinical practice [cardiology and G(I)M] with an academic portfolio of activities focused on interdisciplinary translational research, in the National Heart and Lung Institute, Imperial College, London, along with undergraduate and postgraduate education and training.
His research activities address:
• cardiac autonomic dysfunction in pathophysiology of cardiac disease
• psychiatric disease and the heart
• Artificial intelligence and electocardiography
He is involved in several aspects of teaching and training:
• specialist grade doctors, in cardiology and G(I)M
• development of novel national curriculum for cardio-oncology
• undergraduate and postgraduate students
• 20 years’ in hospital senior management, (Clinical Director of Medicine in high-volume London DGH).
• Professor Rosen was instrumental in setting up the British Cardio-Oncology Society (BCOS) and is its treasurer