Evelina Children's Hospital, London (United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland)
Appointed as a consultant paediatric and adult congenital cardiologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust in 1996.
Clinical lead for congenital catheterisation laboratory and electrophysiology service.
> 200 journal articles and book chapters.
• Hybrid catheterisation in newborns with HLHS
• Pacemaker implantation in newborns and infants
• Cosmetic pacemaker and defibrillator implantation
• Pacemaker and defibrillator implantation in complex congenital heart disease
• X-ray free catheter ablation
• Cardiac effects of ADHD medication
• Transcatheter correction of sinus venosus atrial septal defect/anomalous pulmonary venous drainage