- Head of Heart Failure Ward and Assistant Director, Department of Cardiology of the Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia
- Associate Professor of Internal Medicine-Cardiology, Belgrade University School of Medicine, Belgrade, Serbia
-Coordinator for Cardiology and Secretary of the Experts Committee for Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery in the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Serbia
- Publications: 2 books, 35 book chapters (including ESC Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine 2009 & 2018) and 155 papers in peer-review journals, cited over 7500 times, with a cumulative impact factor of 595.7 and h-index 32.
- 110 invited lectures at international congresses, 18 at the ESC Congresses
- Organizer: Regional Summit on Pulmonary Hypertension, Belgrade 5/2018 & the 15th ESC Conference on Myocardial and Pericardial Diseases, Belgrade 10/2018
- President, Pulmonary Hypertension Society of Serbia
ESC 365 is supported by Bayer, Boehringer Ingelheim and Lilly Alliance, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Pfizer Alliance, Novartis Pharma AG and Vifor Pharma in the form of educational grants. The sponsors were not involved in the development of this platform and had no influence on its content.
Our mission: To reduce the burden of cardiovascular disease