Integrated University Hospital of Verona, Verona (Italy)
• Medical Doctor: Academic degree October 2012 Verona University, max score (110/110), doctoral thesis about contrast induced acute kidney injury after coronary angiography;
• Specialist in Cardiovascular Disease, Verona University, Degree with full marks (70/70 cum laude). Title of the dissertation thesis: “Septic-inflammatory markers and conventional and speckle tracking echocardiographic parameters in septic patients on VV-ECMO support” (August 2018)
• PhD student in Cardiovascular Science at the University of Verona (October 2018 ongoing)
• Clerkship, Indiana University, School of Medicine, Department of Anatomy & Cell Biology.
• Residency Program in Cardiovascular Disease, Verona City Hospital “Ospedale Civile Maggiore Borgo Trento”, (from August 2013 to August 2018);
• Fellowship in Cardiac intensive care Royal Brompton Hospital and Harefield Hospital , from January 2017 to October 2019;
Winner of ESC Research Grant Award 2018.