Royal Brompton and Harefield Hospital, London (United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland)
Consultant Interventional Cardiologist at Royal Brompton Hospital, honorary Senior Lecturer in the National Heart and Lung Institute.
• Complex PCI; other interventions including retrieval of intracardiac foreign bodies.
• Director of the TAVI programme.
• Lead interventionist for the ECMO programme, ProTek Duo, Impella.
• Cardio-oncology, including chest pain syndromes with 5FU, chemotherapy-related cardiomyopathies.
• National lead cardiologist for Refsum’s disease.