Karolinska University Hospital,
Syncope and Bradycardia
Basic Science, Hypertension, Risk Factors and Prevention, Syncope and Bradycardia
Follow me on:
Name: Artur Fedorowski
Born: 9th July, 1965, Wroclaw, Poland
Working place: Senior Consultant and Head of Syncope Unit; Dept. of Cardiology,
Karolinska University Hospital, 171 64 Stockholm (Sweden);
Academic position: Associate Professor
• 1984 - 1990 - Wrocław Medical University, Poland (MD, “Cum laude”; first class honors)
• 1995 - 1999 - Wroclaw Medical University, Poland: PhD studies; doctoral thesis (June 22, 1999): "Influence of Low - Frequency Electromagnetic Field on the Growth of Morris Hepatoma in Experimental Model in Rats" / specialist training in internal medicine and cardiology.
• 2001-2006 – Sweden specialist training in general medicine (2001-2003), internal medicine (2004-2005), and cardiology (2005-2006).
• 2007 – 2012 – Dept. of Clinical Sciences, Lund University, Malmö, Sweden; Post-Doc position.
• 2013 - Associate Professor, Lund University