Syncope and Bradycardia
Basic Science, Hypertension, Syncope and Bradycardia, Risk Factors and Prevention
Follow me on:
Name: Artur Fedorowski
Born: 9th July, 1965, Wroclaw, Poland
Working place: Senior Consultant and Head of Syncope Unit; Dept. of Cardiology,
Skåne University Hospital, 205 02 Malmö (Sweden);
Academic position: Associate Professor, Dept. of Clinical Sciences, Lund University; Clinical Research Center, 205 02 Malmö (Sweden)
• 1984 - 1990 - Wrocław Medical University, Poland (MD, “Cum laude”; first class honors)
• 1995 - 1999 - Wroclaw Medical University, Poland: PhD studies; doctoral thesis (June 22, 1999): "Influence of Low - Frequency Electromagnetic Field on the Growth of Morris Hepatoma in Experimental Model in Rats" / specialist training in internal medicine and cardiology.
• 2001-2006 – Sweden specialist training in general medicine (2001-2003), internal medicine (2004-2005), and cardiology (2005-2006).
• 2007 – 2012 – Dept. of Clinical Sciences, Lund University, Malmö, Sweden; Post-Doc position.
• 2013 - Associate Professor, Lund University
ESC 365 is supported by Bayer, Boehringer Ingelheim and Lilly Alliance, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Pfizer Alliance, Novartis Pharma AG and Vifor Pharma in the form of educational grants. The sponsors were not involved in the development of this platform and had no influence on its content.
Our mission: To reduce the burden of cardiovascular disease