P. Gabriel Steg, MD, FESC, FACC
Born Feb 16, 1959
Université de Paris, INSERM U-1148,
Département de Cardiologie, Hôpital Bichat
Assistance Publique - Hôpitaux de Paris
46, rue Henri Huchard, 75877 Paris cedex 18, France
Phone: +33 1 40 25 86 68, Fax : +33 1 40 25 88 65
- Chief, Department of Cardiology, Hôpital Bichat, Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris, in Paris, France.
- Vice President (in charge of research) of the board of Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris since 2018.
- Professor of Cardiology at Université Paris - Diderot, since 1994.
- Director of the “Clinical Research in Atherothrombosis” Research Team, INSERM Unit U1148, Paris
- co-coordinator of the Département Hospitalo-Universitaire FIRE (Fibrosis, Inflammation and REmodeling).
- Coordinator of the iVASC (InnoVations in Atherothrombosis SCience) RHU research consortium.
- Chair of the FACT (French Alliance for cardiovascular Clinical Trials) academic resea
New advances and practical dimensions of optimizing management of acute coronary syndrome: evidence-based use of oral factor Xa inhibition to improve outcomes in patients with acute coronary syndrome (ACS) - Risk stratification, patient selection, and clinical pearls for oral factor Xa-based management
ESC 365 is supported by Bayer, Boehringer Ingelheim and Lilly Alliance, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Pfizer Alliance, Novartis Pharma AG and Vifor Pharma in the form of educational grants. The sponsors were not involved in the development of this platform and had no influence on its content.
Our mission: To reduce the burden of cardiovascular disease